Tuesday 27 October 2009

JFK Project

These images are still photos from an animation I attempted last year. I was completely absorbed in reading the conspiracies surrounding the President Kennedy assassination, and after watching the film 'JFK' (well worth watching). I wanted reenact one of the strangest conspiracies. I read an article about people who actually believe that aliens landed on earth to brainwash Lee Harvey Oswald into assassinating Kennedy because apparently he was close to revealing the 'truth' about Roswell. I found this bizarre account really amusing so i decided to try and animate the tale. I made all the sets at home but i think working on my own gave me too many problems while animating so a finished film never came to be.








1 comment:

  1. ohhhh, usted tiene mucha creatibilidad.
    saludos, Mary

    ReplyDelete