Wednesday 14 September 2011

I'm Back!

Hello Everyone!



After a troublesome few months dealing with a series of family problems and a very unsettled start to life after university I'm finally back up and running!

Thanks to everyone who been around for me and things can only get better right?!

Here's my new workspace which I hope to get messy in the coming weeks and months!


I've also made a number of updates to my Website, including some new work, and I now also have a small online Store set up ready to sell some nice prints!


So please take a look, leave some comments, and buy some prints if you so wish!









2 comments:

  1. Welcome back dude! Hope its all good now and look forward to seeing some more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dude! Everything good with you!?

    ReplyDelete